|Not only does A/C-Care install, service and repair commercial and residential HVAC units, we also offer a quality Preventative Maintenance Program for any brand or any size.
We can maintain your system for you even if we did not install it. We perform a 14 point inspection of your system twice annually.
Our maintenance visit allows our technicians to spot any trouble before it becomes a costly repair job!
|KEEP IN MIND:
- Certain air conditioning and heating problems can double operating costs without reducing comfort.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower can increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50 percent or more.
- As much as 80 percent of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems leading to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- Just 1/100 of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce its efficiency by 5 percent.
Our 14 Step Maintenance Program Includes:
- Wash air-cooled condenser coils
- Brush clean evaporator coils
- Blow out and flush drain lines
- Check electrical connections; tighten where needed
- Oil motors (when accessible)
- Check amperage draw on compressor, motors & electric strips and record
- Check voltages and record
- Check refrigerant charge & levels (includes up to 2 lbs. of R22, if needed)
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check T/D across indoor coil
- Check T/D across outdoor coil
- Check thermostat; level & calibrate where needed
- Over-all visual inspection
- Record all service data for customerīs file
Service is our style. Our top priority.
But most importantly, we make sure to select the right services and products for your home, based on our experience. Our key service categories are as follows:
- Residential heating and central air conditioning systems
- Service for all makes, models and systems with factory trained experts
- Preventative maintenance programs to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency.
- Installations and replacements
- Equipment retrofits and replacements
- Tenant improvement systems